Relax ... we take care of you!
Each of the 18 bedrooms are individually designed. Many of our rooms (which vary in size) have either twin or king-size beds and whirlpool baths. Suite accommodation includes: the luxury Alice Suite on the first floor, with separate sitting room, two TVs and CD player; the Rhoda Junior Suite on the second floor with two windows affording spectacular views along the promenade and beach; ... and the Lorina Room on the first floor, with a large bay window.
Monogrammed robes and Molton Brown toiletries add the extra touch of luxury our guests have come to expect from the St Tudno Hotel. The Villeroy and Boch tea service and homemade biscuits complete the comfortable, pampered feeling.
Standard amenities include:
- central heating (some rooms are air-conditioned)
- private, passenger lift to the main floors
- bath and shower (with one exception)
- flat-screen TV’s, and free view
- direct-dial telephone
- wifi and modem connection to certain rooms
- stocked mini-bar with a carton of fresh milk
* All rooms are serviced twice daily, and we have a non-smoking policy in all bedrooms.
Single and Family Rooms
We have one single room. However, double rooms can be offered on a single occupancy basis (rates vary according to levels of occupancy).
Children and families can be accommodated in suites that have sofa beds, and in some rooms; the single room takes a 'z' bed for 1 adult and 1 child. We also provide cots, high chairs, a baby listening service and a children's menu.